jueves, abril 07, 2005

If you're not the one...

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
Si no eres TU porqué mi alma se siente bien hoy?
If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
Si no eres TU porqué mi mano encaja tan bien con la tuya?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
Si tu no eres mio, porquè tu corazón responde a mi llamada?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all
Si tu no eres mio, tendré la fuerza para mantenerme de pie?

I never know what the future brings
Nunca sé lo que depara el futuro
But I know you are here with me now
Pero sé que ahora estás aquí conmigo
We'll make it through
Lo conseguiremos
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
Y espero que seas con el que compartir mi vida

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
No quiero irme pero no puedo evitarlo, no lo entiendo
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
si no estoy hecha para ti porqué mi corazón me dice que si?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?
Hay algún modo de poder quedarme entre tus brazos?

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?
Si no te necesito porqué estoy llorando en mi cama?
If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?
Si no te necesito porqué oigo tu nombre sonando en mi cabeza?
If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
Si no eres para me, porqué esta distáncia me deja sin vida?

I don't know why you're so far away
No sé porqué estás tan lejos
But I know that this much is true
Pero sé que todo esto es verdad
We'll make it through
Lo conseguiremos
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
Y espero que seas aquel con quien compartir mi vida
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
Y ojalá seas el que muera a mi lado
And I pray in you're the one I build my home with
Y rezo porque seas con quien construya mi casa
I hope I love you all my life
Y deseo quererte toda mi vida

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
Te hecho de menos, en cuerpo y alma, tan fuerte que me quita la respiración
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
Y te respiro hacia mi corazón i rezo por la fuerza de aguantarme hoy
'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
Porqué te quiero, esté bien o no
And though I can't be with you tonight
Y aunque no pueda estar contigo esta noche
And know my heart is by your side...
Sé que mi corazón está a tu lado...

I Love You

LiGgLy


Free Web Site Counter